Monday, February 22, 2010

PIGTAILS

No one will probably care about this, but I had to journal it nonetheless.
Unfortunately for her, Mady got blessed with MY hair. It's fine, wispy, and static-y (is that a word?) and won't do much of anything other than go where it wants to. It's at that awkward stage where it's too short to put up, and looks straggly hanging down. At night after her bath I have been attempting to blow dry it in hopes of it looking better the next morning. I dry it with a roller brush and it looks really cute - Jimmy says she looks like a "little dutch girl", and makes fun of me for drying it. Oh well, the things we do for looks, huh? Anyway, she was still waking up with crazy hair, so I wondered if I could get it into pigtails, and I DID!! It looked so cute from the front (the back is a little sketchy), and I just had to get some pics. She looks so much older, so not sure if I like that, but she seemed to not mind, and didn't try to pull them out. So here's some pics of my little piggytail girl!! :)


















5 comments:

  1. Ok.... those are ADORABLE!!! She does look so much older.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finley is Jealous of her pigtails.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! She does look older! And she looks so tall! Very cute - I'm glad she kept them in - can she talk to her cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long did it take JD t mow the lawn??

    ReplyDelete