Thursday, December 9, 2010

MADY'S FIRST HAIRCUT

As much as it pained me, I just could NOT put off cutting Mady's hair any longer. It was totally out of control and people were making fun of her (not just us. ha) She has extremely fine hair and it somehow gets all matted up in the back. She really did look like a crazy person. So when I went to get my hair done, I asked Jennifer if there was anything she could do with it. Mady was SO patient and sat in a chair all by herself (with a sucker in hand) while Jennifer proceeded to cut off ALL her hair!! Yikes!! I must admit that when she first did it, I hated it and was so sad. But then after I got home and played with it a little, I am totally in love...this hairdo just suites her. She's a sassy little girl with a sassy little hair cut!!

Before: (can we say CRAZY!!!)
















After: (adorable)
















Before: ("wild child")
















After: ("cutie pie")
















She looks adorable...however, I do miss the piggy tails (sniff,sniff), but this it totally cute and fits her personality :)

1 comment:

  1. So precious........I can't bare to cut FInley's yet either.........her hair only looks good in piggies, BUT Mady's looks adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete