Thursday, December 9, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

So we did our "4th Annual Halloween Extravaganza". Ha, not really. We just had some friends and family over for dinner and then trick-or-treating. As usual, a great time was had by all.

J.D. was a "construction worker"...NOT Bob the Builder, just a plain ole construction worker (he was very specific about that). He looked great!!
























Mady was a "Candy Corn". I actually MADE her costume ALL BY MYSELF!!! I got a sewing machine for my birthday and this was the first thing I've ever made. If you looked closely, you could see some mistakes, but I was pretty proud that I figured it out by myself. And after ALL my hard work, this was the BEST picture I got of her.....CLASSIC.























All the kiddos ready to go get some sugar: (minus my own kids)
















Not sure if William was trying to hold Mady's hand, or snag that treat from her hand...either way she wasn't having it ;)

















GREAT MEMORIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment