Thursday, May 6, 2010

DAY OUT WITH THOMAS

We recently took a trip to the fabulous "Island of Sodor". If you're kids aren't Thomas fans, that's where the engines live. I had heard about this event a few years ago, and was SO excited when I saw they were coming to Tampa. J.D. is in LOVE with Thomas and I just knew he would have a ball. They literally just take an old train station and turn it into this land-of-everything-Thomas. I wasn't sure how he would respond since he usually has to "warm up" to things, but he was so excited when we got there and saw Thomas. Of course, he couldn't actually ride Thomas when we got there because his aunt (who will remain nameless) and I thought we needed to get there TWO hours ahead of time to do all the other fun stuff. We only had to answer the question, "can we ride him yet?" about 473 times. Ha! J.D. & Mady had a blast and it was a great family day.







No comments:

Post a Comment